Monday, March 18, 2013

The Weekly Chase


~March 18, 2013~

     Apparently, motivation is also needed in the "getting things done" area! Soooo... I have decided to participate in The Weekly Chase! I got the idea from reading my friends blog over at Flamingoz Girls Run!! (I'm a little behind, but it's never too late to start, right?!) Since I have become a full-time stay at home mom, I tend to procrastinate even more than I did in the past! "I can do it tomorrow" has become the day after that and the day after that....You get the point! This week is Spring Break for my kids so this may be a difficult week to start, but then again; I will have help, right?! Here goes nothing: 
  1. Finish the picture frames I began painting weeks ago and get them hung
  2. Get the laundry caught up & pack for Orlando without staying up until 2 am the night before!
  3. Help my son do his campaign posters ("DC", my almost 16 yo is running for President of the        Student Government Association at his high school)
  4. MOST IMPORTANTLY, RESTART MY C25K!!!!
  5. (Challenge Goal) Clean out boxes and organize my closet.
  6. (Challenge Goal) Clean out my daughters drawers and closet!



WISH ME LUCK!!!

Until next time,
~Brandi






13 comments:

  1. Welcome to the weekly chase!! It's so helpful for me and my goals! :) good luck!! -Erin (astorybooklife.us)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin!! I'm really hoping it helps me!!

      Delete
  2. I am so excited that you joined us! I can't wait to see you accomplish your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw sooo fun you get to help him run for school president...oh the days ! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's Spring Break and we will be making campaign posters all week! Campaigning starts Monday! Maybe I will have to take pics and blog about it! I guess I should introduce my family, huh?!
      Have a fabulous day!! xo

      Delete
  4. Thanks Molly! Right now the laundry one isn't looking good. My baby girl has vomited 4 x tonight and the bedding is piling up :-(
    Have a great day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Weekly Chase! Sounds like you have some great goals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shelley! And thank you all for reading my blog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you luck! You can get all of those things done! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo happy you joined us Brandi!!! I know you will ROCK those goals this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy! And thanks for hosting it! I'm already behind though because my daughters have had a nasty 24 hr stomach virus! Have a great day!! xo

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments :)