~March 18, 2013~
Apparently, motivation is also needed in the "getting things done" area! Soooo... I have decided to participate in The Weekly Chase! I got the idea from reading my friends blog over at Flamingoz Girls Run!! (I'm a little behind, but it's never too late to start, right?!) Since I have become a full-time stay at home mom, I tend to procrastinate even more than I did in the past! "I can do it tomorrow" has become the day after that and the day after that....You get the point! This week is Spring Break for my kids so this may be a difficult week to start, but then again; I will have help, right?! Here goes nothing:
- Finish the picture frames I began painting weeks ago and get them hung
- Get the laundry caught up & pack for Orlando without staying up until 2 am the night before!
- Help my son do his campaign posters ("DC", my almost 16 yo is running for President of the Student Government Association at his high school)
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, RESTART MY C25K!!!!
- (Challenge Goal) Clean out boxes and organize my closet.
- (Challenge Goal) Clean out my daughters drawers and closet!
WISH ME LUCK!!!
Until next time,