Monday, March 25, 2013

The Weekly Chase #2

~March 25, 2013~
Well it turns out, I really suck at this game! haha! Imagine that! Here's a recap of my goals from last week.
  1. Finish the picture frames I began painting weeks ago and get them hung (big fat fail. they are still sitting in the same spot)
  2. Get the laundry caught up & pack for Orlando without staying up until 2 am the night before! (yay I did one! I tried not to be so OCD about it and just got it done)
  3. Help my son do his campaign posters ("DC", my almost 16 yo is running for President of the Student Government Association at his high school) (I purchased the items but my son did the posters as I apparently make things look too girly. Who ever heard of making a poster without glitter?? ugh! boys!)
  4. MOST IMPORTANTLY, RESTART MY C25K!!!! (extremely super duper embarrassing fail =( )
  5. (Challenge Goal) Clean out boxes and organize my closet. (I did actually start with the help of my kids because they wanted to look at their baby pictures)
  6. (Challenge Goal) Clean out my daughters drawers and closet! (fail! did not even attempt this last week)




Okay, on to this week's goals:
  1. Finish the picture frames I began weeks ago and get them hung.
  2. MOST IMPORTANTLY, RESTART MY C25K!!!!!!!
  3. This is going to be a huge challenge, but get in bed by 11:30 every night starting Tuesday.
  4. (Challenge Goal) Clean out boxes and organize my closet.
  5. (Challenge Goal) Clean out the diva's drawers and closet!
I don't know about you guys, but I am so sick of this cold weather and cold wind. I am totally a summertime girl and I have the wintertime blues!
I hope you guys all have a wonderful week!!!
~Brandi~
QOTD: Do any of you ever get the wintertime blues?









4 comments:

  1. Great job Brandi! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I agree you need glitter on posters makes them stand out and be noticed!
    I am SO over winter its spring and we had a good amount of snow fall Sunday :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow! Yuck! I guess we could always have it worse though, right? I need to stay positive! Summer is close! Have a great week! xo

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments :)